9.05.2009

Decisions, decisions

So we've been invited to a gathering for Labor Day and the host has requested that guests bring an appetizer or side dish to share. I enjoy these invitations because it gives me a chance to try out a new recipe that would normally be too big (or too fattening) to make at home.

I've spent the past few days pinning over what to make but haven't felt inspired by anything. For whatever reason, the moment I pulled out of the parking lot at the end of my shift today (ie: the moment my weekend began) I had a vision of something D's sister seems to always have at her (many) social gatherings!

I made a quick U-turn and headed to buy the reinforcements.

- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- 1 jar of chocolate frosting
- 1 mini cupcake pan (24 cupcakes per tray)
- 1 package of mini cupcake liners
Cooking time: I found that when preheated to the suggested temperature of 350 the cupcakes came out perfect after 10 minutes of cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment